WINNER U Magazine Beauty Awards 2014 – ‘Best Exfoliator’
WINNER IMAGE Magazine Beauty Awards 2014 – ‘Best Body Scrub’
WINNER BEAUT.IE Beauty Awards 2014 – ‘Best Body Scrub’
WINNER BEAUT.IE Beauty Awards 2015 – ‘Best Body Scrub’
WINNER U Magazine Beauty Awards 2016 – ‘Best Body Exfoliator’
Cocoa Brown By Marissa Carter TOUGH STUFF 3 in 1 Body Scrub is a no-nonsense scrub for rough areas of the body,perfect for the feet, ankles, knees, elbows and hands. This amazing exfoliating scrub is brilliant to prepare the skin for tanning, removing stubborn old tan and of course, leave your skin silky smooth.
This latest offering from Irelands best-selling tanning brand currently taking the Irish and UK beauty market by storm, TOUGH STUFF 3 in 1 Body Scrub is the natural extension and perfect complementary product to prepare your skin for the famous and award-winning Cocoa Brown By Marissa Carterself-tanning mousses.
After selling out four months of stock in two weeks, Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter have launched a full 200ml tube of the popular body scrub for an RRP of 4.99 available in Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter stockists nationwide, UK and available with worldwide shipping on FeelUnique.com and Cloud10beauty.com
How to use Cocoa Brown By Marissa Carter TOUGH STUFF 3 in 1 Body Scrub:
– Use long sweeping strokes backwards and forwards with the product on your skin. The faster you sweep, the deeper the exfoliation. RinseTOUGH STUFFoff when you have finished scrubbing. The scrub can be used 2-4 times per week.
– OnDRYskin:TOUGH STUFFis nice and runny so that you can use it on dry skin if you want. The benefit of using it on dry skin is that you will get a deeper exfoliation.
– OnWETskin: The benefit of using it in the shower is that it is a little more gentle on your skin than used when dry. This means it can be used more frequently.
Marissa’s Top Tips :
- Cocoa Brown By Marissa Carter TOUGH STUFF 3 in 1 Body Scrubis a very strong scrub so I don’t recommend using it on delicate areas of the skin. Stick to the rough areas like hands, knees, feet and elbows.
- It is normal for skin to look bright or pink after scrubbing withTOUGH STUFF.
- Always moisturize your skin after exfoliating.
- Don’t exfoliate your skin on the same day you are going to apply your tan.